Yield Lab 1000w HPS+MH Cool Hood Reflector Grow Light Kit
$699.99 - $219.95
(as of Nov 28,2017 13:49:48 UTC – Details)
The Yield Lab 1000w HPS+MH Cool Hood Reflector Digital Dimming Ballast Grow Light Kit comes with everything you need for an efficient lighting source for your plant or garden. Comparable to Quantum Horticulture Ballasts, the grow light kit includes the new Yield Lab digital ballast that offers great benefits and more control over your grow light system. With the dimmable feature, you are able to reduce excessive heat during hot days by turning the dimming knob as low as 50% of the light’s heat emission. You are also able to reduce lumen intensity during early plant growth and provide high output intensity during later stages. Reducing the light intensity also provides a more comfortable area when working in your garden. Having a dimmable ballast will greatly reduce heat output, prevents burning of plants, improves quality and control, and helps you save time, energy and money. Yield Lab 1000W High Pressure Sodium Bulb:Warranty: 1 year Power: 1000 watts (High efficiency) Expected Life Span: 24,000 hours Lumen: 130,000 lumens Color Temperature: 2,100K Contains 30% more blue spectrum. Yield Lab 1000W Metal Halide Bulb:Warranty: 1 year Power: 1,000W (High efficiency) Expected Life Span: 10,000 hours Lumen: 110,000 lumens Color Temperature: 5,500K Contains blue spectrum Yield Lab 1000W Digital Dimmable Ballast:*Comparable to Quantum Horticulture 1000w Dimmable BallastWarranty: 3 year Convertable for HPS and MH lamps Low power consumption-Open circuit protection -Short circuit protection -Ignition failure protection -Over heat protection Voltage Range: 110V/220V 6″ Yield Lab Air Cooled Reflector Hood: Warranty: 3 year Galvanized steel with white powder coating Sponge seals around the lense cover glass assures 99.99% airtight seal. Restrike bend above the bulb offer optimum performance Dimensions: (19″L x 17″W x 8″H) Timer: Max Wattage 1800W; Max Current 110-120V/50HzBest Warranty in the Industry! Ballast: 3 Years, Reflector: 3 Years, Bulbs: 1 Year
1x Yield Lab 1000W Digital Dimmable Electronic Ballast. The Yield Lab Digital Dimming Ballast will not interfere with your other equipment like magnetic ballasts will. Whether you’re working with a 110 or 220v setup, just set the ballast to run your bulbs
1x Yield Lab 1000W High Pressure Sodium bulb. Our Yield Lab 1000 watt High Pressure Sodium gives you 130,000 lumens of light and contains 30% more blue spectrum than most other HPS bulbs. Yield Lab 1000 watt high pressure sodium bulbs are perfect for the
1x Yield Lab 1000W Metal Halide Bulb. The Yield Lab 1000W Metal Halide bulb is perfect for leafy greens and the vegging stage in your flowering plant’s life cycle. Providing 110,000 lumens of light to your grow, these bulbs will give you 10,000 hours of l
1x 6″ Yield Lab Air Cooled Reflective Hood (19″L x 17″W x 8″H): The 6″ Yield Lab Air Cooled Reflective Hood has 4x aluminum interior reflectors to give your plants intense light coverage. It also comes equipped with 2x 6″ ports for air ducting, perfect
What is a grow tent kit and what’s included?
Grow Tent kits offer the quality components and are sized accordingly for the given space and are designed to integrate together properly. Some of the features of the different combo kits will vary since each model is aimed at a particular growing space and a specific set of growing needs. So it is useful to know which units are most commonly used, and also what the different features are. To this end, here are the basic functions of an all-in-one growing package in general, and the benefits of buying one.
The necessary components are:
- Grow tent (usually a water-repellent, externally opaque and internally reflecting synthetic material for maximal lighting).
- LED Grow lights, hangars, fixtures and clamps.
- Ventilators, air filters and cooling units (important for keeping temperature and humidity under control)
- Ordinary fans for cooling those working inside the tent.
- A water-repellent floor mat or foil for covering the floor.
- Rods, beams and connectors that would make up the tent’s frame
- Digital thermometers and pressure indicators.
As mentioned above, a grow tent kit (combo package) combines all the essential components of a grow room with a durable growing tent to offer a one-stop solution for people who are looking to get started quickly but also want to avoid many of the mismatches and errors of judgment that are part and parcel of setting up a grow tent for the first time.
While the assembly would still have to be done by the user, the parts are such that the assembly can be quick and easy. These are particularly great for those who don’t have the full knowledge to properly design their system, or who may not have the time to tediously research the individual components in detail.
Using one of these combo kits is a great option for the hobbyist or professional alike, or someone who’s system has suffered damage or theft and who want to assemble a new grow tent for their plants quickly and easily. Or, if you ever have to relocate, you can take the whole kit and move it and reassemble it. This is a major convenience of a grow tent (among other benefits) compared to building permanent structures.
Hence, a good grow combo kit must include all components that a grower would normally need, along with enough tools to allow him/her to assemble the product quickly and without professional assistance.
What are the benefits of a grow tent kit?
I’ve heard of so many people to do a poor job of designing their grow system, and end up with not enough lighting for the space, or waste their money on the wrong lighting or other wrong choices. In this case, the combo kit has been designed and put together by professionals, so you can expect superior results!
The major benefits of choosing a grow tent kit over purchasing the components separately are:
- Cheaper than buying separate individual components – All-in-one grow tents kits are created by companies that source the individual components in bulk from the factories and thus can pass on a percentage of their lower buying costs to the consumer. Hence, the combined cost of a combo kit is often far lower than that of the individual components in the open market.
- No guesswork, convenient solution – Putting together a growing tent can be a risky process since it is not known whether the tent, lights, cooling systems and other vital components would match with one another. Combo kits, on the other hand, are put together by experts who have experimented with a wide range of combinations and recommend the correct one based on experience. The amateur grower benefits from such experience when the parts shipped complement each other perfectly.
- Optimal space-light equilibrium – Most LED grow lights are optimized for a certain area distribution. Such distribution can be further changed using proper lenses and reflecting shades. Such calculations are difficult to carry out and further, even the best calculations might fall flat if the tent is not sized correctly. These combo kits offer tents that have just the right amount of space and optimal internal reflectivity for the lighting included.
- Grow tents have proven effective – Compared to grow rooms, grow tents are spaces created specifically for the purpose of growing plants. Hence, they lack many of the complexities that a grow room, which was originally a closet, an attic, a basement or a spare living room, may have. Instead, the surfaces of the tents are smooth and their dimensions are uniform, allowing for maximum spread of lighting. Coupled with great space-light equilibrium, this makes growing in tents an interesting and effective option.
- Benefits of LED lighting – Contrary to what they were in earlier days, LED grow lights today are cooler, more efficient, less cumbersome (because of lack of a ballast) and far cheaper than what they were before. This makes LED grow tents the best variant of tents available in the market.