Weico 600w LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Reflective Lighting …
$139.00 - $78.99
(as of Dec 04,2017 14:02:40 UTC – Details)
1. Full Spectrum – Full spectrum including both IR & UV diodes is perfect for all stages of plant .
2. Light Intensity -This light can gather the lights more concentrated and release the lights to the plant more efficient. Magnified PAR and increases canopy penetration by up to 200%.
3. High Quality -It’s made from high quality materials which is heatproof and keep safety. 90% light can be absorbed by plants, high photosynthetic efficiency makes plant grow fast. The two fans is quiet, which keeps the light running well.
4. Optimum LED Board – Thick LED aluminum board that dissipate heat much more efficiently than other LED lights, making LED lights run more effectively and cooler, leading to longer life spans and increased performance.
5. Bright light – Optimized driving current increases diode efficiency, producing brighter light to help plant grow.
– Dimensions: 11.9×7.6×2.4 inches
– Item Weight: 5.3 lbs
– Replaces a 250 watt HPS/MH
– Use for all stages of plant growth
– Max Coverage at 24″ Height 3x3ft
– Core Coverage at 24″ Height 2x2ft
– Avg. Power Draw: 136watt
– Input Voltage: AC100-240V
– Frequency: 50-60Hz
– Lifespan: 50,000 hours
1 x LED Grow Light
1 x Hanging Kits
1 x Power Cord
1 x User Manual
– Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is working.
– Indoor use only, not water-proof.
– No extra ballast is needed.
– Can be controlled by Timer.
1. Optimum Spotlight Effect—Double chips and dual reflector series design with 60pcs super bright LEDs, the spotlight effect is twice brighter than that of the normal reflecting cup, which can precisely control the luminous angle, improve the PAR/Lumen output and the absorption of light. Constant current driver circuit can regulate the intensity according to temperature changes.
2. Full Spectrum—This LED grow light includes red, blue, yellow, white, IR and UV, which provides plants all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight. Full spectrum can accelerate plants photosynthesis and shorten the period of growth, applicable to sprouting, flowering and fruiting phrase.
3. Efficient Cooling System— Two cooling fan plus the vents form convection provide better heat dissipation, making LED lights run more effectively and cooler, leading to longer life spans and increased performance.
4. Energy saving— Compares to traditional 600 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 135 watts! Perfect for a 2×2’growing area at 24″ height.
5. Quality Guarantee— 3 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee. Apply to both hydroponics and plants in soil, such as pepper, lettuce, tomatoes, potatoes, etc. Suitable for all indoor growing environment: grow tent, grow room, etc.
What is a grow tent kit and what’s included?
Grow Tent kits offer the quality components and are sized accordingly for the given space and are designed to integrate together properly. Some of the features of the different combo kits will vary since each model is aimed at a particular growing space and a specific set of growing needs. So it is useful to know which units are most commonly used, and also what the different features are. To this end, here are the basic functions of an all-in-one growing package in general, and the benefits of buying one.
The necessary components are:
- Grow tent (usually a water-repellent, externally opaque and internally reflecting synthetic material for maximal lighting).
- LED Grow lights, hangars, fixtures and clamps.
- Ventilators, air filters and cooling units (important for keeping temperature and humidity under control)
- Ordinary fans for cooling those working inside the tent.
- A water-repellent floor mat or foil for covering the floor.
- Rods, beams and connectors that would make up the tent’s frame
- Digital thermometers and pressure indicators.
As mentioned above, a grow tent kit (combo package) combines all the essential components of a grow room with a durable growing tent to offer a one-stop solution for people who are looking to get started quickly but also want to avoid many of the mismatches and errors of judgment that are part and parcel of setting up a grow tent for the first time.
While the assembly would still have to be done by the user, the parts are such that the assembly can be quick and easy. These are particularly great for those who don’t have the full knowledge to properly design their system, or who may not have the time to tediously research the individual components in detail.
Using one of these combo kits is a great option for the hobbyist or professional alike, or someone who’s system has suffered damage or theft and who want to assemble a new grow tent for their plants quickly and easily. Or, if you ever have to relocate, you can take the whole kit and move it and reassemble it. This is a major convenience of a grow tent (among other benefits) compared to building permanent structures.
Hence, a good grow combo kit must include all components that a grower would normally need, along with enough tools to allow him/her to assemble the product quickly and without professional assistance.
What are the benefits of a grow tent kit?
I’ve heard of so many people to do a poor job of designing their grow system, and end up with not enough lighting for the space, or waste their money on the wrong lighting or other wrong choices. In this case, the combo kit has been designed and put together by professionals, so you can expect superior results!
The major benefits of choosing a grow tent kit over purchasing the components separately are:
- Cheaper than buying separate individual components – All-in-one grow tents kits are created by companies that source the individual components in bulk from the factories and thus can pass on a percentage of their lower buying costs to the consumer. Hence, the combined cost of a combo kit is often far lower than that of the individual components in the open market.
- No guesswork, convenient solution – Putting together a growing tent can be a risky process since it is not known whether the tent, lights, cooling systems and other vital components would match with one another. Combo kits, on the other hand, are put together by experts who have experimented with a wide range of combinations and recommend the correct one based on experience. The amateur grower benefits from such experience when the parts shipped complement each other perfectly.
- Optimal space-light equilibrium – Most LED grow lights are optimized for a certain area distribution. Such distribution can be further changed using proper lenses and reflecting shades. Such calculations are difficult to carry out and further, even the best calculations might fall flat if the tent is not sized correctly. These combo kits offer tents that have just the right amount of space and optimal internal reflectivity for the lighting included.
- Grow tents have proven effective – Compared to grow rooms, grow tents are spaces created specifically for the purpose of growing plants. Hence, they lack many of the complexities that a grow room, which was originally a closet, an attic, a basement or a spare living room, may have. Instead, the surfaces of the tents are smooth and their dimensions are uniform, allowing for maximum spread of lighting. Coupled with great space-light equilibrium, this makes growing in tents an interesting and effective option.
- Benefits of LED lighting – Contrary to what they were in earlier days, LED grow lights today are cooler, more efficient, less cumbersome (because of lack of a ballast) and far cheaper than what they were before. This makes LED grow tents the best variant of tents available in the market.