INMAKER LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Plant Light with …
$199.99 - $29.99
(as of Nov 18,2017 05:34:01 UTC – Details)
-It is only used for small potted plants of less than 12 inches high.
-The grow light can simulate sunlight, and provide full-spectrum light, to care your plants, but it doesn’t speed up the growth.
* Caring smart design builds a more comfortable environment for the growth of your plants, and also adds taste and pleasure to your life.
* Stylish and simple cloud-profile design brings you a comfortable and quiet life experience.
Two Types of Automatic Watering Mode
Mode 1: Watering once every three days, with 0.5 cup of water each time.
Mode 2: Watering one time every seven days, with 0.5 cup of water each time.
Interaction mode: Under this mode, the cloud is blue, and the product can detect moving objects by infrared sensor technology. When you walk by it, the cloud will simulate rainy weather, and the plant light will be off, accompanied with thunder and lightning, which will last for 42 seconds, and then it will be back to normal status.
Quiet mode: Infrared sensor stops working, and the cloud becomes yellowish, to create you a quiet and comfortable atmosphere.
The height of the lamp can be adjusted to 13 inches, 11 inches or 9 inches, to meet the demands of growing and light of your plants to the maximum.
Smart Lighting Mode
The plant light will be off for 8 hours automatically after it is on for 16 hours every day.
Weight: 1.43 LB
Dimension: 8.7*7.9*20.3 inches
Time saving. Full spectrum lighting helps growth by offering stable supplementary lighting. No longer moving plant from desk to window and back frequently to absorb sunlight.
Compact and convenient. Retractable Height leaves appropriate room. A light grows up with your plant. USB plug is more applicable.
Happiness and achievability. 2 automatic watering modes supply sufficient water regularly. All you need to do is make sure the water and electricity and witness its growth.
Have more fun. Simulated natural growing environment through lighting up for 16h and out for the rest 8h every day. And it has bad stormy weather and nice summer day for green life.
Choose a reliable server and pal. Kawaii looks and sturdy structure. Never flickers, no sharp edges causing potential cuts. Always taking good care of your potted plant.
What is a grow tent kit and what’s included?
Grow Tent kits offer the quality components and are sized accordingly for the given space and are designed to integrate together properly. Some of the features of the different combo kits will vary since each model is aimed at a particular growing space and a specific set of growing needs. So it is useful to know which units are most commonly used, and also what the different features are. To this end, here are the basic functions of an all-in-one growing package in general, and the benefits of buying one.
The necessary components are:
- Grow tent (usually a water-repellent, externally opaque and internally reflecting synthetic material for maximal lighting).
- LED Grow lights, hangars, fixtures and clamps.
- Ventilators, air filters and cooling units (important for keeping temperature and humidity under control)
- Ordinary fans for cooling those working inside the tent.
- A water-repellent floor mat or foil for covering the floor.
- Rods, beams and connectors that would make up the tent’s frame
- Digital thermometers and pressure indicators.
As mentioned above, a grow tent kit (combo package) combines all the essential components of a grow room with a durable growing tent to offer a one-stop solution for people who are looking to get started quickly but also want to avoid many of the mismatches and errors of judgment that are part and parcel of setting up a grow tent for the first time.
While the assembly would still have to be done by the user, the parts are such that the assembly can be quick and easy. These are particularly great for those who don’t have the full knowledge to properly design their system, or who may not have the time to tediously research the individual components in detail.
Using one of these combo kits is a great option for the hobbyist or professional alike, or someone who’s system has suffered damage or theft and who want to assemble a new grow tent for their plants quickly and easily. Or, if you ever have to relocate, you can take the whole kit and move it and reassemble it. This is a major convenience of a grow tent (among other benefits) compared to building permanent structures.
Hence, a good grow combo kit must include all components that a grower would normally need, along with enough tools to allow him/her to assemble the product quickly and without professional assistance.
What are the benefits of a grow tent kit?
I’ve heard of so many people to do a poor job of designing their grow system, and end up with not enough lighting for the space, or waste their money on the wrong lighting or other wrong choices. In this case, the combo kit has been designed and put together by professionals, so you can expect superior results!
The major benefits of choosing a grow tent kit over purchasing the components separately are:
- Cheaper than buying separate individual components – All-in-one grow tents kits are created by companies that source the individual components in bulk from the factories and thus can pass on a percentage of their lower buying costs to the consumer. Hence, the combined cost of a combo kit is often far lower than that of the individual components in the open market.
- No guesswork, convenient solution – Putting together a growing tent can be a risky process since it is not known whether the tent, lights, cooling systems and other vital components would match with one another. Combo kits, on the other hand, are put together by experts who have experimented with a wide range of combinations and recommend the correct one based on experience. The amateur grower benefits from such experience when the parts shipped complement each other perfectly.
- Optimal space-light equilibrium – Most LED grow lights are optimized for a certain area distribution. Such distribution can be further changed using proper lenses and reflecting shades. Such calculations are difficult to carry out and further, even the best calculations might fall flat if the tent is not sized correctly. These combo kits offer tents that have just the right amount of space and optimal internal reflectivity for the lighting included.
- Grow tents have proven effective – Compared to grow rooms, grow tents are spaces created specifically for the purpose of growing plants. Hence, they lack many of the complexities that a grow room, which was originally a closet, an attic, a basement or a spare living room, may have. Instead, the surfaces of the tents are smooth and their dimensions are uniform, allowing for maximum spread of lighting. Coupled with great space-light equilibrium, this makes growing in tents an interesting and effective option.
- Benefits of LED lighting – Contrary to what they were in earlier days, LED grow lights today are cooler, more efficient, less cumbersome (because of lack of a ballast) and far cheaper than what they were before. This makes LED grow tents the best variant of tents available in the market.