Apollo Horticulture 48”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent f…
$105.30 - $104.99
(as of Nov 19,2017 21:41:04 UTC – Details)
The goal of Apollo Horticulture is simply to be the best value in grow lights. We continually work to produce the highest quality, fully featured, and most up to date hydroponic equipment at the lowest prices possible. We believe that yielding better quality, larger grows does not necessarily mean a higher price tag. The consistency our team delivers year after year, along with unbeatable service, makes up the complete package our customers deserve. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again.
Welcome to the next generation of grow tents – your new place to cultivate. By choosing Apollo Horticulture, we are pleased to offer you:
– Durability: Metal frame poles keep your tent secure, and the tent’s thick fabric and quality double stitching prevent any unwanted outside exposure.
– Protection: Heavy-duty metal zippers protect your home, safeguard your grows, yet offer you easy accessibility to your indoor grown plants.
– Efficiency: Each tent is lined with 100% light-proof and tear-proof reflective Mylar film, which returns up to 92-97% of your grow light bulbs’ light back to your plants and herbs. Increase your grows without adding to your energy bill!
– 90-day Warranty: Apollo Horticulture is dedicated to providing quality products backed by unbeatable service in order to give our customers the complete package that they deserve.
Disclaimer: Apollo Horticulture products are for professional use and are to be used in a green house environment with proper ventilation only. Use of our products in any other environment such as apartments, community housing, or small enclosed spaces is not recommended and may create a potential fire hazard. By purchasing our products, you agree to the recommended use and release all liability of Apollo Horticulture and respective agents for any misuse of the products.Package Includes: 1 -48″x 48″x 80″ Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent / 1 – Removable Mylar Floor Tray, 2 Filter Straps Included, 1 – Instructional Pamphlet / Size – 48″x 48″x 80″ 100% Reflective Tear Proof Mylar / Heavy Duty Zippers & Double Stitching for Light Protection
HIGH QUALITY: 48″x 48″x 80″ hydroponics indoor growing tent with heavy-duty zippers and double stitching for light protection ensure durability and long-lasting use. Thick tent material reinforced by the metal poles ensures security and stability. Keep your grows contained, prevent odors from leaking out, and stop pests from getting in.
HIGHLY REFLECTIVE: Includes a removable Mylar floor tray, and a 100% light-proof, tear-proof reflective Mylar lining to assist your indoor growing light fixtures and equipment. Increase the intensity of your grow lights and retain heat to keep your grow room at the right temperature for your plants, herbs, flowers, fruits, and vegetables to thrive.
EASY ASSEMBLY: Includes an instructional pamphlet for easy set up. This is a great hydroponics growing light kit system starter, whether you want to set up your indoor garden in an apartment, condominium, greenhouse, or any rented space.
TOP CUSTOMER CARE: Your Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing is backed by our exceptional customer service team and comes standard with the Apollo Horticulture Brand Guarantee and a 90-day warranty. It is our commitment to be your guiding light in the world of indoor growing, and to be the grow light company that you will want to do business with again and again. If our product does not meet or exceed your expectations, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee hassle free.
What is a grow tent kit and what’s included?
Grow Tent kits offer the quality components and are sized accordingly for the given space and are designed to integrate together properly. Some of the features of the different combo kits will vary since each model is aimed at a particular growing space and a specific set of growing needs. So it is useful to know which units are most commonly used, and also what the different features are. To this end, here are the basic functions of an all-in-one growing package in general, and the benefits of buying one.
The necessary components are:
- Grow tent (usually a water-repellent, externally opaque and internally reflecting synthetic material for maximal lighting).
- LED Grow lights, hangars, fixtures and clamps.
- Ventilators, air filters and cooling units (important for keeping temperature and humidity under control)
- Ordinary fans for cooling those working inside the tent.
- A water-repellent floor mat or foil for covering the floor.
- Rods, beams and connectors that would make up the tent’s frame
- Digital thermometers and pressure indicators.
As mentioned above, a grow tent kit (combo package) combines all the essential components of a grow room with a durable growing tent to offer a one-stop solution for people who are looking to get started quickly but also want to avoid many of the mismatches and errors of judgment that are part and parcel of setting up a grow tent for the first time.
While the assembly would still have to be done by the user, the parts are such that the assembly can be quick and easy. These are particularly great for those who don’t have the full knowledge to properly design their system, or who may not have the time to tediously research the individual components in detail.
Using one of these combo kits is a great option for the hobbyist or professional alike, or someone who’s system has suffered damage or theft and who want to assemble a new grow tent for their plants quickly and easily. Or, if you ever have to relocate, you can take the whole kit and move it and reassemble it. This is a major convenience of a grow tent (among other benefits) compared to building permanent structures.
Hence, a good grow combo kit must include all components that a grower would normally need, along with enough tools to allow him/her to assemble the product quickly and without professional assistance.
What are the benefits of a grow tent kit?
I’ve heard of so many people to do a poor job of designing their grow system, and end up with not enough lighting for the space, or waste their money on the wrong lighting or other wrong choices. In this case, the combo kit has been designed and put together by professionals, so you can expect superior results!
The major benefits of choosing a grow tent kit over purchasing the components separately are:
- Cheaper than buying separate individual components – All-in-one grow tents kits are created by companies that source the individual components in bulk from the factories and thus can pass on a percentage of their lower buying costs to the consumer. Hence, the combined cost of a combo kit is often far lower than that of the individual components in the open market.
- No guesswork, convenient solution – Putting together a growing tent can be a risky process since it is not known whether the tent, lights, cooling systems and other vital components would match with one another. Combo kits, on the other hand, are put together by experts who have experimented with a wide range of combinations and recommend the correct one based on experience. The amateur grower benefits from such experience when the parts shipped complement each other perfectly.
- Optimal space-light equilibrium – Most LED grow lights are optimized for a certain area distribution. Such distribution can be further changed using proper lenses and reflecting shades. Such calculations are difficult to carry out and further, even the best calculations might fall flat if the tent is not sized correctly. These combo kits offer tents that have just the right amount of space and optimal internal reflectivity for the lighting included.
- Grow tents have proven effective – Compared to grow rooms, grow tents are spaces created specifically for the purpose of growing plants. Hence, they lack many of the complexities that a grow room, which was originally a closet, an attic, a basement or a spare living room, may have. Instead, the surfaces of the tents are smooth and their dimensions are uniform, allowing for maximum spread of lighting. Coupled with great space-light equilibrium, this makes growing in tents an interesting and effective option.
- Benefits of LED lighting – Contrary to what they were in earlier days, LED grow lights today are cooler, more efficient, less cumbersome (because of lack of a ballast) and far cheaper than what they were before. This makes LED grow tents the best variant of tents available in the market.