In this article, we discuss the Advanced Nutrients Fertilizers brand and the benefits to your plants. Experienced growers often prefer to purchase individual salts containing the appropriate nutrients and then mix them in an ideal proportion based on their experience. Such mixing however, is a long drawn and complex process and if done wrongly, will lead to deficiencies that can be detected only at an advanced stage.
To avoid such hassle, a number of growers have carried out research into the optimal combinations of nutrients for cannabis, fungi and other vital plant requirements. They have come up with fertilizers that are formulated to simplify the growing process.
- See Related: Fertilizing Marijuana Guide
Scroll down to see today’s trending BEST SELLERS.
Advanced Nutrients Fertilizers
Among the most popular fertilizer products today are the Advanced Nutrients brand. Created in 1996 by Michael Straumietis, Advanced Nutrients brand today boasts of a dedicated team of scientists working round the clock to produce the excellent fertilizers that fall under the brand’s name.
- See Related: Influential People in the Marijuana Industry
These fertilizers cover virtually the entire gamut of nutrients and in addition, include some that have only recently been deemed beneficial for weed growth. Considering these and the fact that the nutrients are always made using natural, chemical-free methods, it is not surprising that the company is both the pioneer and the current heavyweight in the world of cannabis nutrient innovation.
To understand the reasons for their success, let us take a closer look at some of the most popular products of the brand.
Advanced Nutrients Fertilizer Jungle Juice 2-part
Prime among these is kelp, a sea-weed that provides much of the nitrogen present in weed fertilizers. Unlike other companies though, Advanced Nutrients sources its kelp from the North Atlantic waters of the Norwegian seas. This ensures that the kelp retains its pH level for longer. Further, the kelp is stored away from direct sunlight and processed quickly so that the drying process does not ruin the bioactive compounds.
Similarly, Advanced Nutrients guarantees that the alfalfa used for providing weed with 80+ vitamins has been sourced only from non-GMO sources. Furthermore, such alfalfa is processed using only steam, thus avoiding all contact with harsh chemicals. This pristine kelp and alfalfa, when combined with the extract of the Paulownia tree from East Asia, ensures that all the vital macro, secondary and micro nutrients needed by your precious cannabis are included in the right quantity.
BTW, Don’t forget about wearing safety grow room glasses.
Advanced Nutrients Fertilizer Piranha Liquid
Considering that there are both good and bad fungi and providing the wrong type can seriously undermine the sustainability of the plant ecosystem, Advanced Nutrients carries out the entire process of microbe selection, mixing and preparation in its own laboratories to ensure maximum innovation and quality control.
To begin with, a team of dedicated researchers make use of the latest technology to study and isolate strains that promise to provide the best results. These strains are then allowed to develop in a special reactor that facilitates minute modifications and improvements along the way. Once the strains have reached their optimal level, they are carefully combined and then dried gently. To ensure that they retain their potency, an “antagonist” is added that keeps the fungi in their dormant state.
When you mix the 2-part fungal solution with water, the antagonist is diluted and the strains rapidly multiply. The result is that within a week of adding the Piranha solution, foliage improves by about 100%, improving the odds of a bumper harvest considerably.
- See Related: 11 Reasons Growers Fail
Advanced Nutrients Fertilizer Tarantula Liquid
Contributing to creation of such a vibrant ecosystem is a microbe density of a little under 10 million microbes per gram of Tarantula. This, when coupled with the fact that choice and mixing of microbes is carefully controlled by renowned scientists, ensures that there is never any chance of undesirable microbes or chemicals making their way into the soil/hydroponic solution through Tarantula.
Growers happily corroborate many of the claims made by the company regarding the product. These claims include improved soil porosity and solubility of marijuana nutrients, faster decomposition of organic matter leading to release of nitrogen and other vital nutrients and improved conversion of nitrogen and phosphorus to forms usable by plants. The net result is rapid enhancement of plant size, volume and finally, of plant yield to levels that significantly reduce the overall costs associated with growing cannabis.
Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy Liquid Fertilizer
Speaking of potency, Advanced Nutrients uses its in-house experts to figure out a list of carbohydrates and interestingly, the sources from which they should be taken for maximum impact. These carbohydrates, when added during the flowering stage, provide the plant with the much-needed “booster dose” and in doing so, prevent the mid-bloom slump caused by the demand for carbohydrates exceeding the plant’s capacity for producing them.
In a similar fashion, the company has figured out that providing L-type amino acids creates a more magnified impact compared to the D-aminos normally offered. Finally, Advanced Nutrients is also one of the few companies to include plant vitamins among the list of nutrients needed for the flowering phase of the marijuana grow cycle.
These innovations have translated into a number of bumper yields of high-THC cannabis. Experienced growers note with amazement how adding just a half dose while adding the nutrients leads to much larger, frostier, denser and better smelling yields. Coupled with the fact that both hydroponic and soil growers experienced equal benefits, these results can be taken as sufficient proof of the ability of Bud Candy to enhance the quality and quantity of the buds substantially.
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice Liquid Fertilizer
Completing the troika of root-based fertilizers, Voodoo Juice combines 8 different superstrains of fungi and microbes to improve root health and enhance plant growth to an exceptional degree. Equally importantly, the company uses a proprietary blending method that avoids overloading the mixture with any one strain and thus achieves the perfect balance for cannabis.
In particular, the strains and proprietary method ensure that the root mass increases rapidly to create dense, strong, well-branched and healthy roots regardless of the condition they initially were in. This in turn enhances their ability to absorb nutrients, thus reducing wastage of nutrients and the time needed in administering them to the plants. As you’d expect, these eventually lead to more robust plant growth and better flowering.
While individual user experiences varied, most agreed that despite the comparatively high price, the product managed to complement the benefits of the best LED grow lights and good indoor growing practices to the greatest degree possible. With results being similar across a range of growing methods and marijuana strains, many users swore never to carry out any growing/transplantation without utilizing Voodoo Juice.
Top 10 Best Sellers on Amazon
Below is the current list of top 10 best selling Advanced Nutrients fertilizers. This list is updated daily, based on actual Amazon sales data. This is quite revealing, as it shows you what other customers are buying and what they consider to be best. Take a look and see if you agree with these picks.
- Larger, heavier, denser flowers
- Flowers with more essential oils, aromatics, terpenoids, phenols and other potency factors
- Measurable, significant increases in overall harvest weight and market value
- Lush, sturdy growth from 3-part nutrients designed specifically for high value
- 3 Part solution in 1 package: you get advanced nutrients bloom, micro and grow in 1 liter size each
- State-of-the-art carrier molecules to ensure their plants get the maximum amount of nutrients
- You will never have to worry about your ph again
- Provides building materials that promote blooming and ingredients for extra energy production
- All of us hydroponics growers crave bigger, tastier, organic yields
- Maximizes yield
- Better survival rate for seedlings, transplants and clones
- Remember that time you first tried cotton candy at the local County Fair? It was pure delight that...
- Increased growth and yield
- Decompose organic matter to create extra nutrition for your plants
- Voodoo Juice is an exclusive, proprietary blend of eight microbial super strains that pump up your...
- Maximize nutrient uptake and solubility of minerals
- Increased nutrient uptake
- Increased cell expansion and replication for larger flowers
- Increased creation of internal floral structures and compounds for increased aroma, taste, potency...
- Potential 9-23% gains in harvest weight and size during last trimester of growth
- Stimulates seed germination and root growth
- B-52 is especially formulated to give plants a super boost of energy by raising the plants...
- Contains only water soluble hamates
- Maximize Your Yields And Optimize Flower Potency
- Specifically Designed & Tested To Give More Potency And Weight
- Kushie Kush is compatible with all hydroponics, sphagnum and soil growing mediums
- Kushie Kush is the bloom booster Kush lovers have been waiting for
- Better survival rate for seedlings, transplants and clones
- Plants more resistant to stress and disease
- Increased growth and yield
- Stronger roots for more nutrient uptake
Where to Buy Fertilizer
Check out the grow stores or hydroponics store near me, for a list of places where you can buy these fertilizers, or go shopping online.